Translate

Tuesday 16 September 2014

I'm back


Hi! Everyone,

Yeah, it's true. Like a bad secuel movie, like a flu. I'm back again.

Why? Because last year, I had many problems in my personal life... So, I couldn't continue the blog and the curse... I'm sorry for that.

I missed you, my little chirpers (I know, I know, chirpers don't exist in any language, but new curse, new creativity, so... You read my blog, my blog called blablanest, in the nest live the birds, and the birds chirp. It's cool, like you, my reader), really, many times in this academy year I wanted link-in and posted something: songs, storybooks or funny pictures.

This year will be awsome (I hope it so!) with new parterns, new class (but the same teachers and learns) and, the most importantly, new attitude.

Wellcome (again) to my blog.

See yah!  (=P)




No comments:

Post a Comment